ACTION: The Wednesday Word of the Week #WednesdayWisdom
The Wednesday Word this week is ACTION
Action is the middle finger to doubt
- There is the right action
- The wrong action
- There’s no action
- Then there is massive action
Now these are just the kinds of action but what are their degrees?
Fast forward two books to The 10X Rule. This entire book is about massive action in fact that chapter in Sell Or Be Sold stimulated The 10X Rule. Turns out you can write a whole book on taking massive levels of action. In this book, we discover that there are four degrees of action okay
- So nothing which produces nothing
- Then there’s retreat where you actually go backwards
- There’s normal levels of action and
- Lastly, there is massive action
Which one of those do you think is the most dangerous?