How to Set Goals to Solve Problems
In the next 8 minutes and 34 seconds, Grant Cardone is going to talk about how to set goals to solve problems. He’s going to give you a strategy for setting goals that’s one of those things that once you learn and implement it, you find your self wishing you had this awareness all along. Grant will then show you exactly what you need to do with your goals to escape average, middle class thinking. There’s one little tweak you can do that will quite literally change everything for you.
BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO:
First, make a list of the problems you have right now. These are the problems that you feel might be holding you back. Maybe you already know they’re holding you back. List them out and write down how they are in the way.
Second, take a look at what you know you’re truly capable of. Write down what you know you can do. For example, if you’re in sales, what kind of numbers do you KNOW you can do.
HINT: It’s not what you’re doing now, the correct number is the one you’re afraid to write down, it’s the number that seems just out of reach. The correct number is the one that as soon as you think of it, your brain starts firing off all sorts of garbage about why it’s not possible. That’s the number.
Finally, before you watch How To Set Goals To Solve Problems take one minute to look at how you set goals now. I mean, do you even set goals? If you do, how often do you do and what do they look like in terms of size, time, conditions. How do they motivate and inspire you?
DURING THE VIDEO:
TAKE NOTES!!! Take a lot of notes!!!
AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO:
- Compare Grant’s childhood lessons about money with the lessons you were taught.
- How have these financial thought patterns limited you and your growth?
- What do you worry about right now?
- List out all the little problems your attention is on right now
- What kind of goals can you set that would obliterate these problems?
- Create an action plan you can you do to rid yourself of these problems.
How to Set Goals to Solve Problems: Next Steps
- [READ The 10X Rule] Is it time to elevate your thinking? If you’re thinking too small and you know it, The 10X Rule will help you start the shift into thinking bigger and doing bigger.
- [JOIN US at 10X Growth Con]. Look, you can try to do this alone, but wouldn’t it be better if there were 35,000 like-minded people in your corner?
- [Get on Cardone University] Do you have a sales team or are you building one? Continuous improvement is the main ingredient of any successful team. Whether it’s sales, sports, military, legal, surgical, you name it. You will never hit your goals without improving your skill set.