Grant Cardone’s 3 Rules of Wealth Building
FROM THE DESK OF GRANT CARDONE: Look, money is simple—it’s not complicated. Anyone who tries to complicate money… is probably trying to get yours!
What’s important about that last statement is that you literally have an indicator or barometer on who you can trust when it comes to financial advice. More on that in a second…
There are 3 Rules of Wealth Building:
- Earn it
- Keep it
- Multiply it
Simple right? So how come everyone isn’t rich??? Let’s look a little closer at these rules of wealth building and see what else we can uncover.
STEP 1: EARNING MONEY
This is the first step on the road to wealth and yet most people never actually figure this out. They never make the connection that more skills, more training and more discipline allow you to earn more money.
The average CEO in the U.S. reads 60 books per year. That’s more than one book a week.
EXERCISE: Answer the following…
- How do you earn money now?
- If you were earning more money, what would you do with it?
- Would you like to earn more money?
- What are some ways you could earn more money?
- What skills would you need to learn and develop in order to earn more money?
- Are you actually willing to put in the time, effort and discipline in order to earn more money?
STEP 2: KEEP IT
Keep it is what’s next. This requires a plan and an understanding of finances that gives purpose and a reason to “living broke”. The best people to learn this from are people who have already made BIG money…
EXERCISE: Who do you know?
- Make a list of 5 people who have attained wealth and financial freedom
- What do you know about them?
- How did they make their money and more importantly, how are they keeping it? In other words, where do they put their money?
- How is what they did and are doing different from the middle class ideals taught in school and in the media?
STEP 3: MULTIPLY IT
Multiplying your money is where the magic happens. This is what made your Uncle G wealthy. Your money should work harder for you then you worked to earn it. Obviously, Grant has followed these rules pretty well.
Exercise: What do you know about multiplying money?
- How much money do you have right now?
- If you were earning more, how would you make sure you kept it and then multiplied it?
Grant wants to teach you how he did this and acquired $1.4B in Real Estate. There are a couple ways to get more information from Grant on how he did it. And if you’re looking to connect with other people who have either created wealth, are in the process of creating wealth or just starting on their journey, there is no better place to do that than at the 10X Growth Conference.