PROCESS: The Wednesday Word
- a systematic series of actions directed to some end:
- a continuous action, operation, or series of changes taking place in a definite manner:
early 14c., “fact of being carried on” (as in in process), from Old French proces “a journey; continuation, development; legal trial” (13c.) and directly from Latin processus “a going forward, advance, progress,”
from past participle stem of procedere “go forward” (see proceed).
Meaning “course or method of action” is from mid-14c.; sense of “continuous series of actions meant to accomplish some result” (the main modern sense) is from 1620s.
Pro meaning forward / ceed meaning go
As in proceedings, procedure and procession.
PROCESS: The Wednesday Word ACTION IDEA:
Let’s talk about the perfect sales process…
The Perfect Sales process would have to be:
- easy for the buyer
- easy and effective for the sales person
- composed of and provide credible information as efficiently as the buyer can access it themselves
- fair in treating the buyer as an informed person with access to knowledge
- satisfying to the customer and the company by consummating a sale
- The litmus test for the Perfect Sales process would be: “can you advertise your sales process?”
If there is any part you CANNOT advertise, there is something wrong with it.
So, write out your sales process, run it through these qualifiers and adjust accordingly
Would you like to learn ours? email me email@example.com
Training on it in Cardone U – 2 weeks free