Grant Cardone: 8 Things To NEVER Delegate
Grant’s a big fan of delegating things in his life that frees up his time for what matters most to him!
This is why, unless he loses a bet or something, you’re probably not going to see Uncle G out there mowing his lawn or washing his own car. Grant will delegate this type of stuff to others in exchange for money so that he can buy his time back. Why?
Because time is more valuable than money.
All small business owners must learn to delegate better in order to scale. When you’re in your startup phase, you are handling everything yourself.
To become a grownup business you have to start investing in great people to do tasks you can no longer do.
2/3 of all small businesses have zero employees which highlight the fact that people are resistant to delegating responsibility—they don’t trust others to do the same quality and level of work.
BOTTOM LINE: You have to grow your business to become and stay successful.
It is a misnomer to think people cost money; a lack of production and a failure to grow your business costs you money—far more money.
However, when it comes to life, there is a limit to what you can delegate.
8 Things To NEVER Delegate
- HEALTH: Of course, you can use a personal trainer and hire a cook to make the right meals, but ultimately you have to be willing to do the exercise and commit to a healthy diet. Your body is your responsibility!
- PARENTING: It’s ok to use a nanny, I do. But you can’t just delegate being a mom or dad to someone else. YOU are your kid’s most important role model and teacher, and it requires time spent together.
- CONFIDENCE: People can fake confidence, but if you want genuine, REAL confidence…it can only come from within and from the actions YOU take in life. You can take many things from Grant, but you can never take his confidence.
- GOAL SETTING: Nobody should be setting your goals except you. Don’t reach for what others expect of you, rather set your own expectations. I make my goals bigger than anybody else would make for me!
- YOUR PURPOSE: Can you imagine saying, “Hey John, can you get my purpose settled, I’m just too busy right now.” Sorry, it’s not going to happen. Finding your purpose will never be something you can delegate in life.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Much like parenting, you can’t delegate this stuff. You can hire an assistant to help with birthday gifts or making appointments, but sooner or later YOU will need to be there for a relationship to thrive.
- SPIRITUAL CONDITION: Isn’t this self-evident? This is your responsibility and yours alone.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: The more you learn the more you earn.
All of these 8 can get handled in one place by the way… I don’t know about you personally, but how much have you spent (time and money) over the years going around to different conferences in order to connect with others and better yourself? Don’t delegate this because it can’t be delegated.
Delegate as many things in life as you can. Free up your time to pursue what’s most important to you!
Come and spend 3 days with us at the best business conference of 2020—it will be time and money well spent.
- GREAT networking
- With GREAT content and
- GREAT entertainment.
It’s 3 days of YOUR personal development, YOUR purpose, and YOUR goals.
And this year, there are 70% LESS seats available compared to the previous 10X Growth Conference because we’re holding it in a smaller, more intimate venue. We want to focus on giving you plenty of network opportunities to make this the best 10X Growth Conference yet!
Reserve your seat HERE and see you in Vegas for the best business conference of 2020!