MASTER: The Wednesday Word #WednesdayWisdom
- a man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves.
- acquire complete knowledge or skill in (an accomplishment, technique, or art).
- having or showing very great skill or proficiency.
- gain control of; overcome.
- 1200, maistren, “to get the better of, prevail against; reduce to subjugation,” from master (n.) and also from Old French maistriier, Medieval Latin magistrare. Meaning “acquire complete knowledge of, overcome the difficulties of, learn so as to be able to apply or use” is from 1740s. Related: Mastered; mastering.
There are 2 things to master right now: Your mind and your skill set.
- Where is your mind getting the better of you?
- What skill set do you need to master right now?
- Create a real plan to master your mind and dedicate 20-30 p/ day on the skill
3 Ways To Master Your Skill Set:
- Identify the most important skill set you need to get better at RIGHT NOW
- Prospecting/Marketing, Communication, Selling, Closing, Follow Up, Phones…?
- Invest 30 minutes a day studying, training, practicing, drilling and rehearsing that one particular skill set.
- Keep an objection log. Write down objections you hear and work on how you’ll handle them better next time. [email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free template]
3 Ways To Master Your Mind:
- Write your goals and dreams down multiple times a day.
- First thing in the morning, right before bed, and anytime you get discouraged
- Catch and Release Negativity
- Catch, Crumple, Toss, Replace, Write [more on that here]
- Invest at least 5 minutes a day into complete silence.
MASTER: The Wednesday Word FINAL THOUGHTS
Last tool to master your mind… Cardone University. Specifically designed to give you the right mindset, the right attitude, the right approaches and a complete understanding of the levels of action you need to take to become a master and create your own economy.