Grant Cardone’s 15 Success Tips
Success is defined as the accomplishment of an aim or purpose. Success can also be defined as the attainment of fame, wealth, or social status or a person or thing that achieves desired aims or attains fame, wealth, etc. What does success mean to you?
Success is something that you have. It is also a something you create and it is also a skill. Success happens because of you. It will never just happen to you. Even the lottery winner had to do something to make that happen. They bought a ticket. There are actions and mindsets that are common amongst the most successful and because success is a skill, if you can adopt these mindsets and duplicate these actions, you too can have success.
ACTION IDEA: Good news! You’re successful right now. You’re already successful. The question is, to what degree? How successful are you right now? Is your level of success enough to sustain your goals, targets, dreams? Is your level of success so high you’re insulated from the chaos of the world?
With that in mind, here’s Grant Cardone’s 15 Success Tips
1. Show up no matter what: You can’t get a hit if you don’t swing the bat. Show up!
2. Make decisions quickly: Grant says when you do this, it gives you permission to push others to do this. If you’re not closing enough deals, get this handled immediately.
3. Promote your success: What the point of having a horn if you’re not going to toot it?
4. Give more than you take: Service is senior. Overpromise AND overdeliver.
5. Never quit no matter what: What would your life be if you knew it was impossible to fail? Well, here’s the juice, “there is no failure until you quit.” There! I just made failure conditionally impossible. You’re welcome.
6. Make closed deals a priority: The close is >20% of the process and 100% of your money. You must master this and make it and your top line your top priority.
7. Be willing to make others rich: This isn’t all about you. To have abundance you must operate with abundance.
8. Flow power to people in power: Get close to power, elevate others, never talk poorly about somebody. Push power to power people that are doing good things people that are making a difference.
9. Say yes more than you say no. Never ever say no until you absolutely have to.
10. Learn how to negotiate like a pro: You don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.
11. Better to do something than nothing: Always.
12. Scale your business, small is wrong: If you’re not growing what you doing?
13. Commit first figure the rest out later: Nothing happens until you commit. The creativity you’ll need will not show up until you first commit.
14. Only take advice from super successful: I you ever take advice from a quitter it should be so you learn exactly what not to do.
15. Demand more from yourself than anyone else: Only you know your potential and why would you ever want to settle for anything less that what you’re truly capable of?
Remember, every single one of these you can do.
All of these are either mindsets or actions (sometimes both) that you can implement immediately that will propel your current level of success into the stratosphere. So ask yourself these hard questions again. Are you ready for this next level of success? Will you put in the work to get there? Can you let go of outdated ideas that clearly aren’t serving you?