Break The Chains: What’s Holding You Back?
What’s holding you back? Are you stuck in a rut? Trapped in the daily grind? Is it time to break the chains? Since March of 2020, you may have, more than once, had a feeling like your life has gotten repetitive, that you’re in some kind of Groundhog Day Sisyphus like nightmare. Sound about right? Well, you are not alone on this one but you are the only one who can do something about it.
Every arrow must get pulled back to fire.”
ACTION IDEA #1: Set aside the time and take a step back. Analyze your situation and determine what specifically is holding you back and what you can do to break the chains that are holding you in place.
Grant has some ideas on how to get started and he wrote about them in a recent blog. The first thing you have to do is to open your mind to new possibilities and secondly, realize that ALL change begins with you.
These four actions will help you break free from whatever is holding you back:
- Regroup – Get your priorities in check! Make a list and make it count.
- Refresh – Update your daily routine with some new positive add-ons.
- Refocus – Put yourself in a winning mentality so you can regain your confidence.
- Repeat – Carry out your action plan every day as written (no shortcuts).
When will you start this? If you know anything about GC, you already know that there is no better time to execute these four actions than right NOW! Sometimes we get stuck, we all get stuck and the only way we can move on is to make a life-changing decision.
ACTION IDEA #2: How long have you actually been stuck? Forget 2020 for a second. In fact 2020 has nothing to do with you being stuck. What beliefs have you been carrying around with you your whole life that are keeping you stuck? Let’s do an experiment:
- Would you like to have more money? How would you like to log into your checking account and see at least two commas attached to your balance? Nobody says no to this unless they’re already there.
- Finish this sentence: Money is the root…
So if you believe money is the root of all evil and that you’re inherently a good person, how many times have you sabotaged yourself from ethically making more money out of some subconscious fear of that activity being evil? Or do you get rid of money as soon as you collect it because somehow it’s evil. This is a chain, it’s holding you back, and until you handle it, you’ll never have more of it. You’ll be stuck in a constant state of just enough.
REMINDER FROM GRANT: You are powerful!
Say it out load and as often as you need to until you know it and believe it. Say it out loud and say now, “I am powerful!”
We are all born powerful and it is how we choose to channel that power (or not) that differentiates us from the rest. What separates the ordinary from the extraordinary? It starts with making the decision to harness your own personal power.
Would you like to be able to access your power even better? What would your life be like is you could learn what you need to do to increase your income and map out your path to success? Cardone U and our Coaching Program is designed to show you how to dominate your space by incorporating the following elements into your life:
- Positivity – A mindset which establishes good energy and vibrations.
- Action – Risks, opportunities, and decisions create productivity.
- “YES” thinking – Brings on new possibilities for abundance.
- Belief – Solidifies goals, dreams, and creates reality.
BOTTOM LINE: The process of working on yourself never ends. You need to constantly grow if you want to be the best version of yourself.