Let the truth of this hit you as it may: You won’t get jacked hitting the gym once
Going to the gym once isn’t going to do anything. Nor will going once a month or even once a week. Getting yoked requires a consistent commitment to working out.
Persistence and Commitment: The same is true for just about everything in life
- You won’t get rested sleeping once—you need to repeat that sleep cycle every 24 hours.
- You’re not going to get fat eating a pizza—but you will get fat eating a pizza every night.
- You won’t get rich making one sale, yet you will get rich making sale after sale after sale.
- You won’t form a great friendship with one outing together…but after multiple outings, you’ll find you have a great friend.
- Following-up a customer just once won’t lead to a sale, but if you follow them up over and over you will get the sale.
The examples are endless.
Persistence is one of the most valuable and necessary virtues of the successful.
You will hit times of difficulty, opposition and failure and the only way to conquer this is to persist. Those that are unable to persist—no matter what it is—will fail.
All difficulties can be overcome by the right amount of effort (requires commitment and persistence).
Simply persist today and you will eventually succeed. Whenever I commit FULLY to any line of action I get immediate results. When I’m not committed all the way I find that results become delayed or non-existent.
No commitment equals no results.
Commit and commit all the way.
TAKE THIS PLEDGE:
- I am committed to quit making excuses and just MAKE IT HAPPEN,
- I am committed to staying focused on WHAT I WANT,
- And I am committed to making my goals and dreams come true because of MY ACTIONS.
Whether you want to get in the best shape of your life, get 10X wealthy beyond anything you’ve ever had before, or find the right person to spend your life with, just remember…
Nobody ever accomplishes anything doing something just ONCE.
Buddha says, “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength but through perseverance.”
The water flows over, under, and on the side 24/7/365—it just keeps going and going. Be that running water and COVER your goal today.
The Top Two Reasons People Don’t Stay Committed and Persist
- Lack of Knowledge
- Lack of Practice / Experience
If you don’t know what you’re doing, you’re not going to like doing it. If you don’t know how to get the right result from your effort, you’re not going to continue on. Any time there’s a NO it is a direct result of a lack of KNOW. So first things first, get the RIGHT knowledge.
Second, apply the knowledge in a practice setting. Practice before implementation. Find me ONE football team that puts a play in the game without practicing or a MMA fighter that tries a new move in a match or an actor that steps on stage without rehearsal. You won’t.
What a successful sales team does…
A successful sales team studies their craft and practices daily. Daily. This is why Cardone University works. 15-20 minutes inside Cardone University plus practicing selling/closing situations. Do this before getting in front of a customer and do it with persistence and commitment and watch your sales grow. Not part of team? Having to go at it alone? Not an excuse to not practice. Do something. Flash cards. Record yourself and play it back. Do something.