Who is Grant Cardone?
Right? Who IS Grant Cardone? For starters, Grant Cardone is an international business and sales expert. He has authored 7 business books and customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
Grant Cardone is a dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates audiences with his down-to-earth, entertaining speaking style as he tackles timely topics regarding sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship, outlining what people need to do to thrive in the new global economy.
Grant Cardone is a New York Times best-selling author who regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, NBC, and MSNBC offering commentary and insights on a slew of topics affecting the economy, business, leadership and matters affecting the middle class.
As host of the popular Cardone Zone, Grant provides listeners with tips and strategies on finance, business and career. The show is streamed live, offering viewers the opportunity to see Grant in action and engage with him via Twitter.
Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, New York Times best selling author, speaker and motivator. Cardone is a respected, highly regarded master salesperson. His passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products and services. Regardless of economic climate, anyone can be successful. His books, audio packages and seminars provide people of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools necessary to build their own economies towards the path to true freedom.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 7 sales and business books, including the New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last.” Grant also won the Axiom Award for his book “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.
Cardone and his team of certified sales trainers have worked with companies like Google, Morgan Stanley, Aflac, and AutoTrader. Additionally there is Kawasaki, Hertz, Camping World, NOVA University, Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Cenegenics plus Reinhardt Food Service, Carrier HVAC, and many many more.
Grant wants to make his training available and affordable for sales people and sales organizations of all sizes. In 2010, he started developing cloud (web) based solutions. This is allowing his sales training programs to be accessible from any phone, tablet or computer.